To help prepare our clients for their appointment, we've compiled the information below so that you can have the best results possible! We know it sounds like a lot, but proper care before your procedure is crucial to optimum pigment retention. Failure to comply may result in rescheduling your appointment and/or losing your deposit. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (405) 277-0306 and we will be happy to help.
You will need to reschedule your appointment if you have/are the following at the time of your appointment:
- On the procedure site- Active eczema, dermatitis, rosacea, psoriasis, acne
or fever blister. Pigment will not take on compromised skin.
- Pregnant or nursing- While your body is going through hormonal
changes, it increases the chance of unpredictable results and increased
risk of infection.
- Prone to keloids- Since permanent makeup punctures the skin, there is
always a risk for people that are prone to keloids to heal with keloids
- Allergic to color- Our pigments are composed of colorants.
You will need to get approval from your doctor and bring a note if you have/ are undergoing the following:
- Radiation or chemotherapy- We love doing permanent makeup on cancer
patients! We just want to ensure we are going about it in the safest way
possible for you.
- Any condition that results in a compromised immune system- The risk of
developing an infection is higher.
- Glaucoma- There is an increased risk of infection for eyeliner procedures.
Diabetes and/or high blood pressure- Your condition needs to be stable
and under control. There is a chance of increased bleeding, longer healing
times and higher risk of infection which can affect your results.
- If you have any medical issue/concern, please consult with your physician
to confirm permanent makeup is right for you.
- Rescheduling / Cancellation Policy: We understand that unforeseen
circumstances may arise. Please understand that because permanent
makeup appointments can range from 2-5 hours, insufficient notice
greatly impacts your permanent makeup Artist and prevents wait list
clients from getting in. We ask that you give us at least 48 hour notice for
rescheduling or cancellation of an appointment. Anything within 48 hours will result in forfeiting your deposit and a new deposit must be made for future appointments.
- You must wait 1 year after discontinuing Accutane before getting permanent makeup.
- If you have a heart condition, pacemaker, prosthetics or an organ
transplant and take antibiotics before any invasive procedure, please take
antibiotics prior to having permanent makeup done.
- 6 weeks before- No peels/lasers around the procedure area
- 6 weeks before Lip Procedures- Keep your lips hydrated with balm
constantly. Also increase your water intake a week before. Dry, chapped
lips don't take color well and you'll see a patchy/faded result.
- 5 weeks before- Do not use Latisse, Lash boost or other hair growth
products on your brows (if getting brows done) or eyelashes (if getting
eyeliner done). Resume using 3 weeks after the procedure date.
- 2 weeks before- Stay out of the sun for prolonged periods. Having even
slightly sunned skin will significantly reduce your pigment retention and
will result in having to reschedule your appt.
- 2 weeks before- No Botox in your forehead (if getting brows) or around
your eyes (if getting eyeliner)
- 4 days before- Discontinue taking fish oil, vitamin E supplements or other
blood thinners UNLESS instructed by your physician. When in doubt, ask
- Eyeliner Procedures- If you have eyelash extensions, have them removed or time the procedure so it occurs right before you are due for a fill so you have the least amount of lashes possible.
- Lip Procedures- Please call your doctor, let he or she know you're getting your lips done and ask for a prescription for fever blisters. Follow your doctor’s dosage instructions.
Day-Before & Day-Of Your Procedure
- All Procedures- No sweating/exertion the day of your procedure.
- All Procedures- Please bring the remaining balance for your procedure in either cash or check. We do encourage booking your follow up at the time of service which will require a $100 deposit.
- Brow & Eyeliner Procedures- Come with your normal brow and/or
eyeliner makeup on so that we can see your day-to-day style for the
desired procedure (no mascara if doing eyeliner).
- Eyeliner Procedures- If you wear contacts, please bring glasses.
- Lip Procedures- Come with your regular lip makeup on and bring your makeup products so we can accurately color match.
- Lip Procedures- No alcohol 24 hrs before.
- Lips Procedures- If you plan on getting a dental block, please bring $50 cash or check.
It takes up to 14 days for your procedure to heal and the pigment to settle. During
that time stay out of the sun and heat, do not exercise or engage in any activity that
causes your face to turn pink/sweat and no facials/peels for 2 weeks. Please plan